This Privacy and Disclosure Policy sets out how Suzy Lane – Baby Consultant uses and protects any personal information that you give her when you use suzylanebabyconsultant.com and website.
1. Suzy Lane – Baby Consultant warrants that, to the extent any Personal Data is processed on behalf of a Client, she shall act only on instructions from the Client according to General Data Protection Regulation.
2. All information and personal details provided by the Client during the consultation period are treated as strictly confidential. The information that Suzy Lane – Baby Consultant collects from the Client is not shared with others or sold to companies for marketing or any other purposes.
3. Data that is collected might include:
Full names and dates of birth, including those of your children if provided to her.
Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
Information you provide on forms such as the Infant Sleep History, Infant Feeding History, sleep/feed diaries.
None of this information is held on Suzy Lane – Baby Consultant website.
4. This website may also collect cookies & IP addresses.
|Necessary Cookies||PHPSESSID||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|Necessary Cookies||cookiesAccepted||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|Necessary Cookies||cookiesAcceptedDoubleClick||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|DoubleClick||'IDE', 'test_cookie'||Used by Google for delivering advertising data via YouTube|
|YouTube||'GPS', 'PREF', 'VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE', 'YSC', 'remote_sid', 'nextId', 'requests'||Used by YouTube to deliver content & video on the website|
5. For initial inquiries (email, telephone or text message), Suzy Lane – Baby Consultant will store personal records for a period of 2 months from the date of first contact.
6. For initial inquiries that are converted to a confirmed booking, we will store personal records for a period of 24 months from the date of first contact.
7. For existing Clients of suzylanebabyconsultant.com within the above stated time frames, Suzy Lane Baby – Consultant may contact Clients by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about services they feel might be of interest and similar to previously booked services.
8. Following the end consultation package period, you can prevent your information from being stored by suzylanebabyconsultant.com and babysleepretreat.com by emailing: email@example.com and requesting your personal information be removed from our system. Suzy will respect your wishes and action your request.
10. suzylanebabyconsultant.com website and any content may not be republished, retransmitted, redistributed, or otherwise made available to any party or on any website, online service or bulletin board or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without Suzy Lane – Baby Consultants express prior written consent. Suzy Lane – Baby Consultant Copywrite must remain on all reproductions of material.